You can try all your favourite Dutch Foods in Amsterdam at this shopping strip
This tour starts from the main shopping street in Leidseplein (near Hard Rock Cafe and Holland Casino) all the way to Dam Square for the toilet break (in De Bijenkorf) and Damrak for ice cream and Primark.
Follow this route for the Top Dutch Foods In Amsterdam:
– Walk straight from Leidseplein and stop at The Seafood Bar for kibbeling.
– Stop at the Dutch Cheese museum
– Pass the Flower market on the right and walk straight ahead where you see Stach.
– Around the corner you will find Van Wonderen Stroopwaffles – indulge!
– Head left towards Dam Square and De Bijenkorf
– Across the street – towards Central Station – you will find Manneken Pis fries.
– Take the gorgeous alley besides it for Primark and ice cream.
– Enjoy these dutch foods!
P.S. Haven’t tried herring yet – that experience is for another video! Also not included is bitterballen as that’s more of a sit-down snack that I prefer eating at a bar or restaurant.
Tell me, what are your favourite Dutch Foods In Amsterdam?
For other travel videos, click here
Subscribe to The Fomo List YouTube channel